Saturday, October 5, 2013

Intro Post/Welcome!

Ever since I moved to Tampa in May, I've been surprisingly overwhelmed by the vast amounts of different places to eat there are around here. I was actually pretty surprised after coming from a huge foodie town like Nashville that people might be just as crazy about food as I am!

It's taken me a few months to get around to some of the Tampa "staples." Even after five months here, I still have a long list of places to dine at.

That's where this blog comes in. I'll be documenting my trips to different restaurants throughout the Tampa Bay area in my quest to find the best of the best. I've got an entire spreadsheet of restaurants I need to go through, so this blog will be part of my journey!

Hope you enjoy! :)

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment