Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, everyone!

Today my boyfriend and I headed to a new spot for brunch, the Rusty Pelican. Boasting gorgeous views as well as an awesome Sunday brunch, I knew we had to go. This place has been on my list of "must visits" in the Tampa Bay area, so I'm glad we were able to try it out.


Pretty nice, right? The Rusty Pelican offered a large breakfast buffet (two rooms) that was chock-full of seafood, a carving station, cheese, omelets, and tons of desserts.

I know I wrote about my sweet tooth getting smaller in my last post, but I had to sample the desserts since they looked super tasty.



A lot of the desserts were just okay, but the carrot cake and the apple cobbler were divine. The good thing about buffets is that you can try just a little bit of each item! 



Overall it was a really nice, relaxing brunch experience and I'd definitely go back. Wish they had some Cadbury eggs though...

How did you spend your Easter?



No comments:

Post a Comment