Monday, April 21, 2014

Bucket List

I used to think having a bucket list was weird. Why couldn't people just "do things" without making a long list for it? Then I got older and realized maybe I had a bucket list of things I wanted to do, too.

So, here it is, my bucket list of things I want to do, see, and experience in my lifetime.


-Run the Florida Storm Series (either 4 or 5 of the races...but to up the ante, I'll say 5)
-Take a picture with Smokey the Bear
-Hike in Zion
-Climb a mountain
-Visit Fiji
-Visit Japan
-Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
-Write a book
-Run the Boston Marathon
-Take a picture with a koala bear
-Ride a gondola in Venice
-See the pyramids in Egypt
-Complete a triathalon
-Visit Spain
-Watch the Running of the Bulls
-Eat cheese in Paris
-Live in New York City
-Get a dog
-See the Grand Canyon
-See Mt. Rushmore
-Visit Machu Picchu
-Go kayaking at Weeki Wachi


No comments:

Post a Comment