Thursday, May 8, 2014

Best Damn Race registration blitz!

Happy Thursday (wish I could say Friday) everyone!

I'm writing this post because I'm super happy right now. 

Yesterday I found out about the registration blitz going on for the Best Damn Race in Safety Harbor. Safety Harbor isn't too far away from where I live and I've been looking to do some more local races in the future. I loved the Sarastota Half Marathon but the drive was really boring going all by myself.

I found out there would be registration blitz at 12 p.m. Basically, you refresh the registration page at that time and your price is decided by which number in line you are. I was #26, which means I only had to pay TEN DOLLARS to register for a half marathon. 

Well, I wasn't really planning on running this race in particular but for $10, why not? 

So this medal will be mine on February 7, 2015! 


Have you ever done registration blitz? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for registering for BDR 2015! We are excited for you to join us.
    Just an FYI.. that is our 2014 medal for the (2/1/14) race we just had. The 2015 BLING will be announced soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick! I can't wait for the race! :)

      Delete