Friday, March 21, 2014

Lilly Love at International Plaza

Growing up in West Palm Beach, I've always had a love for all things Lilly Pulitzer since she lived right next door in Palm Beach. Some may consider the prints too bright and somewhat obnoxious, but what can I say? I started wearing Lilly at a young age and have loved it ever since. It's just a normal thing for me.

A new Lilly Pulitzer store opened up in Tampa at International Plaza on my birthday (March 12!) so I knew I just HAD to stop in. It was a sign from above that I needed to go to the Lilly store. It was Lilly's present to ME!

What a seriously cute store. From the bright, eye-catching clothes to the intricate details of the paintings on the walls, this store has it all.

Look! Bern's made it in the dressing room!

I picked up a few things since I'm in love with all of Lilly's prints this season. My personal favorite dress had to have been the Forsyth maxi dress in Limeade Roar of the Jungle.


Unfortunately I am super short so I don't know how this dress would work on me. Lol.

Lilly is well-known for its super cute shift dresses. I ended up getting one from the girl's section since, surprise, I fit into it. LOVE the print a lot and it saved me a ton of money! The lovely ladies at the store even gave me a cute jewelry box and a bangle since I let them know it was my birthday. :)

I'm currently coveting the Janice dress since it's such an awesome, simple style and the print is beautiful. I love the intricate lace details that give this dress a little oomph.

Lilly is really upping their print game lately, so definitely be sure to check out their new store in Tampa!

Do you wear Lilly? What's your favorite print so far? I'm loving It's a Zoo and Crazy Cat Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment